Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playlist for February 23, 2009

Okay, okay...so I've been slacking a bit on posting my play lists and uploading content. However, as one who believes in using holidays and special events for turning-over-a-new-leaf opportunities, I plan on using my b-day this weekend as a time to renew my commitment to this blog amongst a host of other changes. But for now, here's the playlist from this week's show. If you have any bands or songs that you would like to hear on the next show, please post a comment and I'll try to get it on the following show...thanks!

8:00pm
Cornelius- “2010” [Fantasma]
Takako Minekawa- “Klaxon!” [Roomic Cube]
Yu Miyake- “Katamari March Damacy” [Katamari Fortissimo Damacy]
The Polysics- “Lookin' Lookin' Gaa” [Polysics or Die!]
Budo Grape- “Doki Doki Wireless Life” [5 Hits and Dust]

8:20pm
Yura Yura Teikoku- "Ohayo Mada Yaro" [Hollow Me]
Metalchicks- Queen of Bees [Metalchicks] (Requested)
Jude- "Cherio Meari" [Charming Bloody Tuesday]

8:40pm
Southern All Stars- "C-Chou Kotoba" [Yeah!!!]
Blankey Jet City- "Punky Bad Hip" [Blankey Jet City 1991-1995] (Requested)
Zoobombs- "South Central Rock" [Bomb You Live]

9:00pm
Melt Banana- "IN x OUT = BUG" [Speak Squeak Creak]
Tailor Made for a Small Room- "Pleasant Hill" [V/A- TADA Volume 4]
Lullatone- "Good Morning Melody" [Plays Pajama Pop Pour Vous]
Noodles- "Silent Apple" [God Cable]
Pop Chocolat- "Hikouki" [Niji iro falsetto]

9:20pm
Tenniscoats- "Donna Donna" [Totemo Aimasho] (Requested)
Marihiko Hara- "Modena" [V/A- TADA Volume 4]
Mono- "Gone" [Gone: A Collection of EPs]
Seagull Screaming Kiss Her Kiss Her- "If I Happen To Fall (Into Your Arms)"
[Dying for Seagulls] (Dedicated to Sydney Chang)

9:40pm
Yu Miyake, Katamari Company Jr- "Cherry Blossom Color Season"
[Katamari Fortissimo Damacy]
Soda Fountains- "Kinmokusei" [Kinmokusei (single)]
Baghdad Cafe the Trench Town- "Get It Together" [Up Right and Smiley]
Kazumi Nikaido- "5 x 9 = 45" [Tane I]
Kazumi Nikaido- "tane I" [Tane I]

2 comments:

deepsouth170 said...

Hi I would like to listen my Soul Of Japan music from your radio.

Visit my sites and listen the new album.
http://www.promofm.com/bands/4018/index.php

http://cdbaby.com/cd/soulofjapan

Drop email at doppo8nagata@gmail.com
I will send you a copy of album if you want.

Thanks,
Doppo

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!